Apne Dinner me milaiye khushiyon ki mithas aur banaye Rose Pistachio Cookies & Paan Ice Cream chef Akanksha Khatri ke sath aap sab ke apne show Big Bazaar Live Cook Along mein. Watch now Kuch Naya Try Karein every Monday to Friday at 5pm.
#BigBazaarFood #CookAlong #Live
For Rose Pistachio Cookies:
• 100 gms Golden Harvest Wheat Flour
• 100 gms Kosh Oats Flour
• 90 gms Butter
• 80 gms Mother Earth Brown Sugar
• ½ tsp Golden Harvest Baking Soda
• 2-4 tbsp Milk
• 1 tsp Golden Harvest Cardamom Powder
• 2 tbsp Dried Rose Petals
• 3 tbsp Karmiq Pistachios
• 2-3 Drops Of Pure Rose Extract
• 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
For Paan Ice Cream:
• 2 cups Vanilla Ice Cream
• 2 tbsp Paan Masala
• 2 tbsp Mera Swaad Gulkand
• 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
For Rose Pistachio Cookies
1. Take oats flour and whole wheat flour in a bowl.
2. Add brown sugar, cardamom powder, baking soda, rose extract, dried rose petals, pistachios and butter to the bowl.
3. Mix it till it reaches the breadcrumb consistency.
4. Put some milk and mix it together.
5. Wrap the dough and keep it aside for about 20-25 mins.
6. Place the dough below a parchment paper below as well as on the top.
7. Roll it out slowly with the help of a rolling pin.
8. Once it flattens, use a cookie mould to make small circular shapes of the cookie.
9. In a greased tray, order the cookies for baking.
10. Bake the cookies in the oven at 170 degrees C for 15 mins.
11. Coat the cookies with some white chocolate chip. Keep for some time to let it stick on the cookie.
12. Then place a scoop of paan ice cream over the cookie.
13. For the cookie sandwich, coat the cookies with pistachios, dried rose petals and desiccated coconut from the sides.
For Paan Ice Cream
1. Take few scoops of vanilla ice cream in a bowl.
2. Add paan masala to the ice cream.
3. Then add gulkand and dried rose petals to it.
4. Put it in a blender and blend it well.
5. Once it blends, place it in the refrigerator for cooling purpose.
6. Serve it with the cookies.
Follow us on :-
Instagram - www.instagram.com/bigbazaarfood/
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bigbazaarfood/