Aam ek esa phal hai jo sabko hi pasand atta hai isi liye Big Bazaar Food aap sab ke liye leke aye hain ye mazadar Mango Desserts. Sikhiye chef Amrita Kaur se kaise banate hai Mango Cheesecake aur Mango Kulfi aap sab ke apne show Big Bazaar cook Along mein.
Watch Big Bazaar Cook along every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 5 pm only on Big Bazaar Food.
#BigBazaarFood #CookAlong #Live
Buy a recipe book with 29 amazing recipes worth Rs 49 and get Free shopping vouchers worth Rs 100. Click here: www.bigbazaar.com/cook-along-recipes
Click Here For More Interesting Recipes - bit.ly/2JcAqpN
For The Bottom Crust:
• 1 cup Digestive Biscuits
• ¼ cup Butter
For The Cheesecake Filling:
• 350 gms Cream Cheese
• Flesh From 2 Alphonso Mangoes
• 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
• ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
• Lemon Juice
For Mango Kulfi:
• 1 1/2 cups Fresh Mango Pulp
• 1/4 tsp Karmiq Saffron
• 1 tbsp Warm Milk
• 1 tbsp Desi Atta Cornflour
• 4 1/2 cups Full-Fat Milk
• 4 tbsp Milk Powder
• 5 tbsp Golden Harvest Sugar
For Mango Kulfi
1. Take a non-stick pan and add full fat milk along with milk powder to it.
2. Bring it to a boiling consistency so cook it for about 5-6 minutes.
3. Once it has boiled, add some sugar, corn flour slurry (made with corn flour and water) for thickness purpose. Stir it and cook till it turns thick.
4. When the milk has become cold, add alphonso mango pulp along with saffron. Mix the ingredients by whisking it well.
5. Pour in the mango liquid into kulfi moulds in order to refrigerate them.
6. Refrigerate it for about 5-6 hours.
7. Demould the kulfi and Enjoy.
For Mango Cheesecake
1. In a mixing bowl, create the bottom crust/base by adding crushed digestive biscuits.
2. Then pour in some melted butter and mix it.
3. Take it in a baking tray or tin and layer and spread it evenly.
4. Refrigerate it for about 15-20 minutes.
5. For the cheesecake filling, take a jar and add fresh mango pulp, lemon juice and caster sugar to it. Blend it well and the puree is ready.
6. Take another mixing bowl and add cream cheese along with the puree.
7. Mix it till its lump free and then add whipped cream.
8. Take out the cake mould out of the fridge and add the mango and cheese filling over it.
9. Put it in the fridge for about 5-6 hours.
10. Garnish with chopped mangoes and Serve.
Follow us on :-
Instagram - www.instagram.com/bigbazaarfood/
Facebook - www.facebook.com/bigbazaarfood/